Her Smile Illuminates My Aura Around Her
She's Like A Star
Her Glow Is Beautiful As Well As Her Physical Being
An Attractive Girl And Beautiful Personality
I Would Go Beyond The Universe So She Can Have It Her Way
We Started Out As Friends But Hope & Faith Makes Me Wanna Strive For More!...
A Diverse Character With A Hint Of Craziness, Her Zodiac Sign Tells It All
Her Intelligence Is Very Unorthodox And Very Appealing To Me
...I Feel Very Paralyzed When I'm Around Her
But Im Not Like The Same Phony Lames That Orbit Around Her....
...God Always Has A Plan...
And This Time I'm Loving It...
I'm Thankful For It Bcuz It Wont Question It
....But I Do Wanna Ask This........
Is She The One?....
i feel like your little blogger stalker. =] lol. but neways i likes this. its kool, you seem to like alot of dots though [ . . . ]
ReplyDeleteo0o and my fave line is
ReplyDelete"...I Feel Very Paralyzed When I'm Around Her
But Im Not Like The Same Phony Lames That Orbit Around Her...."
Wow, not every girl is lucky enough to have a poem dedicated to her. Just keep fighting for it, who knows right?
ReplyDelete