Some People Have It Good...
Some People Have It Bad...
I Have It Worse...
I Wish I Was Born With A Silver Spoon In My Mouth...
Alas I Wasn't Born Into That Kind Lifestyle...
God Had Other Plans For Me...
Growing Up In The Projects Isn't Easy...
Guns, Drugs, Money, Sex, Cars....It Doesn't Mean Shit To Me...
I Wanna Have It Easy...Where You Aren't Judged For The Color Of Your Skin...
Or Where Your From...I Wanna Be Judged For What I Have Accomplished So Far...
From The Piss Stains Down The Hallways....To The Police Arrests...I'm Struggling To Survive...But I've Made It This Far....And I Won't Look Back...This Is My Life, My Story, My Everyday Struggle....I Am JAVIER MAXIMO
ii like the ending alot. very powerful using your whole name and all.
ReplyDeleteFollow my blog =P
o0o and welcome to blogspot!! ao0owww lmao0o
Oh wow this's deep
ReplyDeleteLife isn't easy to me neither (but hey, who're we kidding, it's never easy)
Keep blogging
Meaning to say...don't stop!!!
Hahaha oh yeah and I found u on jamie's blog.
Sad to say, mine's not as angst ridden and deep as her's
But I'd be honored if u'd check it out...too?